Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy summer

It has been a while, huh. It has been a crazy busy couple of months. With work, the Sweet Corn Festival (which my mom is in charge of and needs plenty of help with), and trying to keep the family in check there hasn't been a dull moment. I am so glad to be out of August. Rikki and I had the brilliant idea to sell some things we have been making at our own booth in the craft fair at the festival. We have spent weeks working on things, sewing, glueing, painting and scrapbooking, not getting much accomplished on any one given day because all of our kids cannot behave at any one time. Then we sat there for 2 days, sweating in the sun, trying to keep the babies under control, trying to manage our booth. Wow, we will NEVER do that again. Can you say misery? If I ever have any similar ideas or intentions please, someone remind me of Sweet Corn Festival 2008.
The rest of the month was spent at family reunions, taking scuba lessons, and lots of time at the lake. The kids had a great time. Chandler got her first minor sunburn and ate her first piece of licorice. Ezra hasn't been inside much of the summer. He is such a fish. He would go swimming everyday if we would let him. He has enjoyed every second of this summer. Oh yeah, before we had Chandler, Ezra was almost potty trained. Well, he had a major relapse when she came along. So, a few months ago my mom promised him when he was completely potty trained and never had anymore accidents she would take him to see free Willy (he has a slight obsession- we have seen the trilogy countless times... I bet you didn't even know there was a trilogy, huh.) He is so busy playing 99% of the time, coming inside to go potty was a hassle.
Well, as you can see from the picture he figured a way around it. So my mom is taking Ezra to San Diego to Sea World for an entire week. He is so excited and this is the daily conversation,
"Am I going to see Free Willy today?"
"No, not today."
"Where is the phone, I need to call Grandma, I don't believe you.... Grandma, are we going to see Free Willy today?"
"No, Ezra not until Saturday."
"When is it going to be Saturday?..."
Anyway, you get the picture. They are also going to the San Diego zoo and Legoland. I will post about it when they get home I am sure.

6 comments:

kaitlynn said...

Haha..that pic of Ezra is great. Sounds like you've been way busy. It was good to see you too last weekend. I had just told Rikki the weekend before that I wanted to talk to you because I knew you would appreciated the stuff I've been getting to do. Maybe another time we'll get to talk more when things aren't so crazy. I hope things go well for you at work. You are too freakin' smart, stay strong.

The Baum Squad said...

oh good night...does your mother have room in her car for Noah and say...maybe my Ezra as well? I would like to adopt your mother. I also wanted you to know that Macy's curls have not been with out a flower since last saturday. We love them. I'm sorry you didn't have a good time at the festival (i didn't either) but next time you get the bug to sell flowers, call Macy, she'll come.

Aunt Tiff said...

your kids are so cute! it was good to see you yesterday. I love the pics of your kids, Ezra is a hoot. if you ever want to get rid of him, send him my way!

Traci said...

I wish your mom was my grandma.
Thats a pretty good bribery. What a cutie. He is getting so big. I wish I could have been to your booth to check everything out.Post some pictures of things you made. I bet they were way cute.

Anonymous said...

talking off free willy I would love his willy in my mouth while he peed, drink it down nice and warm then suck him, I love sucking little boys and the youngest so far is 6 mths and I have lost count of how many boys I have sucked, once they hit about 3 I like to slip a finger in their ass while I am sucking them

Anonymous said...

love him wearing panties, i say dress like a girl fucklike a girl i want my cockin him