Saturday, September 13, 2008

I would lose my head. . .

I lose everything. I lose my keys, purse, phone, diaper bag, etc. daily. I leave things at Wal-Mart, at church, at restaurants, anywhere I go basically. Really, I am just unorganized and am usually yelling at Ezra or trying to calm Chandler so I don't pay attention to where I set something down. Well, anyway, a few days ago, my car was in the shop so I was sitting at my parents office waiting for it be finished. Rikki and I decided to go to lunch. I didn't see my phone so I figured it was probably shoved into the abyss of my diaper bag. Well, later my sister got a call from my mom asking, "Is Sheridan looking for her phone?" Rikki said, "I don't think so, did she leave it at the restaurant again?" Rikki got this grin on her face and I knew it couldn't be good.
Well, long story short, I dropped my phone outside at my parents office and it got ran over. It is kind of in a phone coma. It is a touch screen so I cannot send or receive texts, I sometimes catch an incoming call, and cannot see any of my contacts phone numbers because the display is gone, and can sometimes call out. So If you have called or text me since Tuesday and think I am ignoring you, it is not on purpose!! Hopefully this week I will get a new one and let this one go into phone heaven. I just am praying that I will not lose all my numbers. I mean seriously, I have every pizza place in town in there. I wouldn't want to have to get the phone book out...

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Sheridan! It was so good to hear from you girl! I miss you too and Jo and Ambee! Its so fun to see our friends from HS and we totally need to hook up sometime and catch up on things! I love checking out your blog to see updates your kids are so dang cute I can't believe you already have two! The time is just flying by. =) I was so sad that I wasn't able to make it to Ambers baby shower the other weekend and see everyone it would have been awesome. But yes we so need to get together soon! It was great to hear from you! Talk to you soon and take care. =) Much love and peace from the Jenn ha ha

The Coor's said...

I am glad to here that I am not the only one that forgets things. I will go shopping and leave half of my purchases at the store so I have to go back and get them. I think I forget a lot of stuff too because I am yelling at Aaden. Man the boy has been a little pistol since I had Addie. We should get together so Aaden and Ezra can play!!!

Logan & Lindy said...

I cant believe your mom took Ezra to Sea World. Seriously what an awesome mom you have!!! Seriously that is so cool. That is so cool you took scuba leasons? Did you do if for a upcoming trip or just cause it sounded fun? I love checking your blog yours kids are so dang cute!!! chandler is darling!! Ya I have one kid and I still loose things!!! Seriously all the times I come to Snowflake they are usally such fast trips. But I would love to see you. I know I always say that but seriously one of these times I am really going to call you!!!

Wood Family said...

Haha, Have you got your new phone in yet? Are you missing Ezra yet? I'm coming to Taylor on Wednesday so if you are going top be around we should get together, Call me!

Angela* said...

You poor thing. I loose everything too! but that's not where it ends-- I also drop everything!
So I guess we'll be hanging out more now that we have the same calling...:)

Micah and Aaron said...

Hey Sheridan!! Don't worry about the other day when we saw each other at the hospital. I was just surprised to see you pop around the corner. It was good to see you!!!