Monday, July 28, 2008

SumMeR FUn- dIRt, buGs, aND eArs


Ezra and Chandler both love to be outside. Ezra loves to work with his dad, jump around, and run as fast as he can yelling, "I am a superheeerrrroooo!!" He already loves to climb trees, get dirty, and loves to get into trouble. I worry for Chandler because she is always watching him. I can just see her thinking, "I want to be just like him. . ." I hope she is a little more careful, and stays a litter cleaner. Ezra does have one fear, bugs of any sort. He refuses to wear shoes at the softball field, so last night he stepped on one of those monster beatles/crickets or whatever they are with his bare feet and cried for 10 minutes.

Chandler has had a fever for 3 days now. It started Friday when I was at work and didn't really let up until today. Even though it finally started to get better today I decided to take her in to the doctor. She has an ear infection, which seems to be clearing up, red tonsils, and may be finally cutting a tooth. She has been drooling like crazy for 4 months, seriously, so I wish the stupid teeth would just come already. She is a good sport though, she still smiled for the picture.

7 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

THAT LITTLE CHAN IS BEAUTIFUL, SERIOUSLY I LOVE HER AND I HAVENT EVEN MET HER... SHE IS A DOLL, SO IS THAT LITTLE EZRA.. YOU HAVE DANG CUTE KIDS

Angela* said...

Ahhh, Eliana is just getting over that rotten high fever too. Trinity had it a few weeks ago. Horrible when they are sick!

Wood Family said...

Sheridan, really your kids are so cute, I know Conner is going to be madly in love with Chandler... haha, oh and I did take a close look at that picture of us and I still thnk that you look beautiful...

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Hey there you!!! I just happened upon your blog and was so excited. It seems like forever since I have seen you. You have some adorable kids there. How are things going for you? Anyway just thought I would say hi!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Where have you been? I have had a blog FOREVER!!! j/k Glad you found us. I would love to take pictures...just let me know when. Tell Moroni to get over himself and just get them taken!!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Hey Sheridan...I am SOOOO bored and it has only been 2 days now... your mom said you like to scrapbook and crafts and all sorts of things and i love all of that also...so give me a call or i will give you a call.. i dont have your number though, mine is 480-254-7969

Becky said...

Oh Sheridan I do not doubt the trouble Ezra and Addy could get into! I miss ya, we need to get together again! i will give ya a call the next time i am in town. and by the way could chandler be any cuter i swear you have the most beautiful babies!
p.s. bear is going to need some dates!:)