Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ezra is home!!



Well, the week went by terribly quickly, for me anyway. Ezra had a blast in California. The trip included:my Mom, Rikki and Mylee, Dillan, my aunt Kim and Ezra. He would call several times a day to tell us what was "awesome" at that time. They spent all day last Saturday driving, taking it easy, no rush to get there. Sunday they spent the day on the trolley seeing the town and at the San Diego temple. I cannot remember exactly how it all went, but I think they spent Monday at Legoland, Tuesday at the San Diego zoo, Wednesday and Thursday at Sea World and Friday at the Wildlife Park. The long drive home came Saturday. I know what you are thinking... "not even spoiled a bit, huh"... Surprisingly enough my mom reports that Ezra was well behaved. Movies, video games and bribery work wonders. That is what she tells me anyway. I am sure Dillan and Ezra enjoyed their fair share of fighting and arguing, but nothing too terrible I guess. They did tons of cool stuff from "Dining with Shamu" to riding a hot air balloon, to taking a safari ride at the wildlife park. Ezra was so excited when he would call to talk about EVERYTHING, which was okay with me. I was glad he got to go, and I was kind of on a much needed vacation myself, but I was kind of sad not to get to see how excited he was for everything. My mom came home with lots of pictures though. Here are a few of the approximately 950 pictures they took.







The San Diego Temple

The view from the balloon...


SHAMU!!!


Entering Legoland

As nice as the week was we sure missed you Ezra. Chandler crawled into your room countless times looking for you. She sure was excited to see you when you got home.

PS- I got my cell phone back! I haven't gotten my numbers and stuff transferred so I still don't know anyone's numbers but I can text, hooray!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I want to know why Paul wasn't picked up on their way out of town:) looks like they had a ton of fun...and thanks for the bibs again!!! I love them!

Angela* said...

You should've made your mom take you too! Looks like they had so much fun.

Becky said...

I TAG You sista! check my blog out!enjoy!