Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Fourth of July!!


The annual Fourth of July party was on this past Weekend. It was actually the 5th of July, but hey, who cares, right? I had to work Friday the 4th, but I don't care about that either. I was getting paid time and a half, Moroni was working on our landscaping (or lack of), and my kids were with Grandma at "the pond." Ezra having a blast, as you can imagine, running around with his life jacket on, jumping in and out of the cool water as he pleased. Always a million cousins and friends swimming "with" him, he thought he was the life of the party, when actually they were probably swimming away from the obnoxious, splashing, spitting, crazy kid. It was a good day, not even a sunburn. Ezra spent the night at Grandma Tenney's house (a night Ezra spends in Heber is a night always welcome. Let Grandma get up at 4 in the morning or whenever he decides it is time to play, and she is always willing.) Man, do we love Grandmas?:) Saturday was the barbecue; tons of people, tons of food, great fireworks. Here are Ezra and Chandler. I threatened Ezra that he had to stay clean because we were going to take a picture but he didn't care. Oh, we have been working on his smile. This is an improvement, trust me.

1 comment:

The Baum Squad said...

Are those 2 kids even related? I saw Moroni's "landscaping" work. Looks like its going to be a nice tall, Ezra proof fence. Way to go. Tell him to make his way down to my rental when he's done....I can't even let these children outside for fear of a straying car. Glad you had a good weekend. I love the 4th.