Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SICK!

So we are getting ready to re-paint my mom's walls, which are in dire need of a new coat, when we start moving things around to tape up the moulding... Behind the entertainment center we find....
After the initial shock and poking it a few times with a stick we realized it was dead. I now know that my kids should no longer be watching "Man vs. Wild" with their dad.

Bear Grylls has nothing on these kids, seriously. Ezra will knowingly eat anything, and Chandler unknowingly will eat anything. They will both eat raw fish, veggies, and lots of other stuff I won't even touch.

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

That is so nasty!! Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Angela* said...

ewwww! I can't even stand looking at those nasty little buggers. And I mean the centipeds, not your cute children. :)
You are so laid back, I think would have a panic attack it either of my girls touched one, let alone held it long enough to get a pic. haha

Hollian85 said...

Kids trust is amazing isn't it?!? They are so cute!