Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I need your opinion, please...

Would you buy these shoes for your child? I love these "squeaky" shoes. They are so cute, genuine leather, and encourage proper walking motion. Because I love them so much and I can get them at a decent cost I thought it would be a good idea to sell them at the Sweet Corn Festival in September. I have no idea if other people have the same opinion as I do though. I seriously love them but they run about $18.99 online plus shipping. I was thinking about selling them for $14.00 or so. What do you think? I need your honest opinion so I don't buy way too many of these shoes and get stuck with them.
These are just some of the girl styles.



Here are some of the boy styles. They come in sizes 2-8. Let me know, please!

7 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Hey Sher! You need to blog more! Your pictures are seriously amazing that Becka took. I love them!!!

About the squeaky shoes seriously people would totally buy them! People talk about them ALL the time! Dang That is such a good deal for them too!!! I am sure its hard to figure what sizes to get but hey if you can get them for such a great deal you can always sale them on ebay for that cheap! =0)

Angela* said...

they are way cute! And 14 bucks for real leather is a great deal. I think people would buy them.

Logan & Lindy said...

I have never seen the boy ones. They are ADORABLE!!! ha ha! Yes I am a horrible friend! I told you I was pregnant at that breakfast!!! hey You should just Check my blog more!!! =0)

Wood Family said...

Ok when these come in call me so I can come and pre buy mine! HAHA I dont think we will be at the sweet corn festival:(

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

Love them love them love them! Dont forget I want 2 pairs now. Im trying to find a way down ther for labor day. Have any ideas who may be driving down there from here. Let me know. I need to start planning just incase I can find someone. Love ya!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Love the shoes! I will have my mom buy Judd a couple pair!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

HEY DO YOU HAVE ANY SHOES LEFT. I WAS GOING TO COME GET SOME, BUT I DIDNT MAKE IT OVER THERE? IF SO, I NEED PROBABLY A SIZE TWO OR THREE..