Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 Years (and a few days)....


5 years ago, November 7, 2003, I married my best friend. In some ways it seems like Moroni and I have been together forever, in other ways it seems like this past several years have just flown by. We have already started many things for our family including many memories, traditions, and habits good and bad. Moroni is the best hubby I could ever ask for. He is so good with the kids, they love him. He helps out around the house so much. I love coming home from work when he has been home with the kids, he has not only kept them fed and happy, the house is usually cleaner than when I left and most of the time he has cooked dinner. He does more laundry than I do. He puts up with me and my attitude all the time. I am so grateful that he is so patient with me. I truly feel so blessed to be sealed to him for all of eternity. We bring good and bad out in eachother (mostly bad from me) so the last 5 years have been exciting, fun, and dramatic. I pray the next 5 years will be filled with just as much fun and love, and maybe a little less arguing. I am going to try to not to be such a nag and be much less anal. I am going to try my hardest not to roll my eyes when he has dressed the kids and Chandler's bow doesn't match. I am going to try not to sigh when he won't tell me what he wants for dinner and insists I make whatever I want. I am going to try. I just have to say the past 5 years have been amazing. I love you Moroni.

8 comments:

kaitlynn said...

Awe...that's so sweet. Congrats on 5 years. You two are so cute in that pic.

Angela* said...

It sure does feel like forever, right! Hard to imagine life without our men.
Congrats on ur 5 year aniversary and still being in love! :)

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Congrats congrats i cant believe it has been 5 years already, that is insane...

Logan & Lindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Its crazy how time flys!!! I always will remember your Wedding Reception as the funnest, cooles etc. reception EVERY!!!

Grandma Ronna said...

Hey Sheridan, time does go by fast when you're having fun. I love looking at your blog. Tiffani talked me into this, and it's actually really fun. My first memory of you is when I took a picture of you sitting up on grandma Roberta's old couch. You were probably about 6 weeks old. To be honest (except for hair) you haven't changed a bit. Love you Ronna

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

oh sheridan! That was amazing. I hope Moroni read it. Its too cute! Im so happy you are still in love. Love you tons!

Wood Family said...

oh congrates on your 5year ann, it does go by way fast! what sweet things to say about your hubby I'm so glad that you two are so in love! call me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheridan, I found your blog! It's so cute and your kids are seriously so adorable! Thanks for letting me follow you around at the hospital, even if all we do is socialize, it's more fun that way lol!
Tiffany