Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chan and Auntie Vee


We went to Lalovi's baby shower in Mesa. Ezra spent the day with Uncle Jacob having a water fight (trust me, he can dish it out but definitely can't take it) while we went to the shower. It was a fun party with the usual array of games and prizes. There were 3 games, my mom won them all. She has been to a few too many baby showers I'd say. Vee and baby ended the day with lots of new clothes and supplies. We are excited for the new edition, she should be here soon!

3 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Chandler is just a beautiful baby.. I love her. I need to stop by and visit..

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

She is gorgous! I love this pic of her. She has blue eyes. Where did those come from?

Wood Family said...

She is so beautiful you are going to be in big trouble when she's older, I love her eyes